Rear Lower Control Arms - Nissan 240SX/180SX/Silvia ('89-94 S13)
- Circuit Sports Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms – S13 (89-94)
- Circuit Sports adjustable rear lower control arms replace original equipment fixed rubber type bushings that are often worn out and torn on the 240SX's.
- Adjustable rear lower control arms allows full adjustment of the car's rear suspension in conjunction with additional suspension links (rear traction trailing links, rear toe, and rear upper control arms).
- High blue glaze powder coat finish for durability and long lasting finish.
* All Circuit Sports products are backed by a limited life time warranty against defects and workmanship.*
This item is for OFFROAD use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matter of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this page, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
We Also Recommend