Handbrake Drift Button/Knob - Mazda Miata MX-5 Roadster NA/NB/NC
- Circuit Sports CNC aluminum drift knob is often used by Racers to prevent the e-brake “handle” from locking itself when engaged, enables operation of the hand brake without having to depress the button.
- Stock return spring must be removed in order to function.
- To engage the e-brake while the car is parked, simply lift the e-brake handle and push the knob forward to lock. To disengage, lift the e-brake handle up slightly, push the knob down and lower the handle down.
- Comes in 4 different super anodized finishes.
- Red, Blue, Gun Metal, Silver
We Also Recommend
Circuit Sports Seat Rails (Double Lock, Side Mount) - Toyota GT86/FT86/Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ
$ 159.00 Save $ 51.00