Handbrake Drift Button/Knob - Mazda Miata MX-5 Roadster ND
- Circuit Sports CNC aluminum drift knob is often used by Racers to prevent the e-brake “handle” from locking itself when engaged, enables operation of the hand brake without having to depress the button.
- Stock return spring must be removed in order to function.
- To engage the e-brake while the car is parked, simply push the knob forward and lift the e-brake handle.
- Comes in 4 different super anodized finishes,
- Red, Blue, Gun Metal, Silver
We Also Recommend
Circuit Sports Seat Rails (Double Lock, Side Mount) - Toyota GT86/FT86/Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ