Handbrake Drift Button/Knob - Mazda Miata MX-5 Roadster ND
- Circuit Sports CNC aluminum drift knob is often used by Racers to prevent the e-brake “handle” from locking itself when engaged, enables operation of the hand brake without having to depress the button.
- Stock return spring must be removed in order to function.
- To engage the e-brake while the car is parked, simply push the knob forward and lift the e-brake handle.
- Comes in 4 different super anodized finishes,
- Red, Blue, Gun Metal, Silver
* All Circuit Sports products are backed by a limited life time warranty against defects and workmanship.*
This item is for OFFROAD use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matter of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this page, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
We Also Recommend
Circuit Sports Seat Rails (Double Lock, Side Mount) - Toyota GT86/FT86/Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ