Tyredog TPMS TD-1300A
Recommended Use: Cars, 4WD's, Light Commercial (Measures up to 60 PSI)
The TYREDOG™ TD-1300A-X4 Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitor can support (4) tyres and can be easily installed with ease and within minutes.(D.I.Y)
The User Friendly Graphic Interface (LCD monitor), allows the user to monitor and understand the status of their tyres thus ensuring they are always well maintained.
Correct tyre pressure ensures fuel efficiency, reduces tyre wear, the risk of aquaplaning and lack of traction.
Normally all the necessary check-ups cost time, effort and money.
• All sensors can be securely locked onto tyre valves for added safety.
• Learnable sensors are available so in the event of theft or damage, sensors can be quickly and easily replaced.
• Sensors have unique individual codes to ensure there is no interference from other 433MHz devices, even other TYREDOG™ systems.
• All TYREDOG™ kits undergo strict field testing to ensure quality.
• Sensors are treated for anti-corrosion during manufacture and use rubber seals to prevent liquid and fine particles from coming in contact with the circuitry.
How it works
The Wireless Sensors are fitted to the wheels valve stem. Simply replace the valve cap with a Wireless Sensor and fit the supplied SecureFit ring to ensure the sensor is securely fastened. This SecureFit ring can also act as a theft deterrent.
Once the Sensors are fitted and the monitor/receiver is turned on, within a couple of minutes or once the wheels rotate, the latest Pressure and Temperature information will be updated on the monitor/receiver.
The sensors will then transmit any changes in pressure or temperature. If the Pressure falls or raises above the user preset levels, the unit will sound to alert the driver. There is also a visual indication on the Monitor / Receiver unit.
1 x Monitor / Receiver (inc 2 x AAA Batteries)
4 x Wireless Sensors (inc 4 x CR1632 Batteries)
4 x SecureFit Rings
1 x Suction Cap Mounting Bracket
1 x Cigarette Lighter Power Adaptor
• Small and Compact.
• Monitors up to 4 tyres.
• Simply Screw on to the Valve stem and lock in place
• Audible / Visual Alerts when tyre pressure drops below / raises above user set level
• Measure Pressure in PSI, KPA, BAR or KgCM
• Alerts when tyre temperature raises above the user set level. (Adjustments per axle and Spare)
• Measure Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
• Provide graphic user interface
• Monitoring tyre pressure anytime
• Expands tyre lifespan
• Saves fuel consumption
• Improves safety
• Detects leakage before harm is done
• Easy to install
• High accuracy
• Not affected by bumpy roads
• Allows user preset value
• Operates even when the car is stationary
• Detects both under inflation and over inflation of tyre
Reliability and Robust
• All major components are fully exchangeable in case any component is broken
• Provides signal accessibility by providing peripheral signal integrity technology
• Extremely lightweight, small in size and its' special unique mechanical designed sensors have won the TD-1300A the best TPMS system in this industry
Operating environment (Receiver Unit)
• Operating temperature range -20 deg to 80 deg C
• Storage temperature range -20 deg to 85 deg C
• Operating humidity 100%
• Vibration 3.5mm 10 Hz in X,Y and Z direction
Power (Receiver Unit)
• Power Required 12V DC (MiniDC jack) or Battery DC 3V
• Battery Life: Approx. 6 Months
• Battery type AAA 1.5V (x2)
Dimensions Monitor (Receiver Unit)
• Weight 60 g
• Size L 63mm * W 42.5mm* D 20mm
• LCD View size L 33.5mm * W 28.2mm
System (Receiver Unit)
• System frequency at 433 MHz
• Sensor pressure range 0-60 psi
• Sensor pressure sensitivity ± 1.5 psi
• Sensor temperature sensitivity ±2 deg C
• Low power consumption in sensor
• Transmission length: up to 10M (Can vary between vehicle's)
Emissions (Receiver Unit / Sensors)
• FCC Comply with part 15,Class B
• C Tick
Operating environment (Sensors)
• Operating temperature range -40 deg to 125 deg C
• Operating humidity 100%
• Shock >1000G from 1.5m height
• Vibration 10mm 5-200 Hz in X,Y and Z direction
• Sensor is equipped with battery - CR1632 (3V)
• Battery Life - Approx. 1 Year
Dimensions Sensor (Sensors)
• Weight - 10g±1 g
• Size - Diameter 18.5mm / Height 20mm
We Also Recommend